21c Museum Hotels Bentonville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you love saying YES and enjoy engaging with the community by leading with ART 21c is the perfect place for you.
Reports To: Director of Sales & Marketing
General purpose: The Sales Coordinator provides administrative support to the Sales Team, easily accessing and maintaining the organizational structure that keeps necessary information at the command of the Sales Team. Dependable, punctual and enthusiastic, the Sales Coordinator is a go-to, flexible member of the team, able to quickly adapt and serve in whatever capacity is needed at a moment's notice.
- Answers telephone/e-mail inquiries.
- Deliver the best service, quality and value to every customer, every time.
- Coordinates with group contacts prior to arrival.
- Runs BEOs & combines w/weekly Resumes.
- Personally demonstrates a commitment to customer service by soliciting and responding promptly to guest needs and in meeting expectations.
- Converses with hotel department heads to plan group details.
- Works with contacts on site to ensure execution of tasks (bagging meters, arranging parking for busses, ordering Wall Street Journal, wedding gift bag delivery, etc.).
- Sends wedding information to initial email inquiries re: weddings, receptions, rehearsals, bridal luncheons.
- Returns inquiry phone calls and collect send information kit/ collateral.
- Composes proposals for group.
- Pulls and edits group contracts from Delphi.
- Organizes past event file folders so information is logical and easy to find.
- Researches and qualifies prospects.
- Enters pertinent notes from past events into Daylight so info is easy to find.
- Enters data in Delphi that will help Sales Team to provide better service to clients.
- Replies to direct and third party Request For Proposals.
- Organizes and maintains files.
- Completes weekly and end of month Pick Ups in Delphi.
- Becomes intimately knowledgeable about products/ services to confidently answer questions from prospects and clients.
- Assists with special events
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor to include cross training.
- Meets weekly with Sales Team, VP, and Managing Director.
- Computer literacy to perform administrative tasks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, database management, online searching and browsing.
- Results oriented as well as show initiative and creativity in their work performance.
- Familiarity with Delphi for booking, tracking, forecasting and searching.
- Comprehends the group sales process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well-organized way.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers in a friendly and positive manner, in order to meet client needs and resolve concerns.
- Manages time well, prioritizing tasks and able manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Outgoing inquisitive personality with aggressive, self-motivated work habits required.
- Desire to participate as part of a team.
- Must like to have fun while working, be a team player, a self-starter and be able to hit the ground running.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with hotel operations, services, and facilities.
- Must pass a background check.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum two years of hotel experience required.
21c Museum Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
21c Museum Hotels
BusinessView all jobs at 21c Museum Hotels