- Posted: 7 hours ago
If you love saying YES and enjoy engaging with the community by leading with ART 21c is the perfect place for you. The starting wage for this position is $15 per hour.
Reports To: Dining Room Manager & General Manager
General Purpose: The restaurant Host is the first employee to interact with arriving guests as they enter the restaurant. It is the job of the Host to greet arriving guests, welcome them into the establishment and seat them. The guests receive their first impression of the restaurant in their exchange with the Host.
- Understands he/she is the first impression of guests whether at the door or on the phone and behaves in accordance with high standards set by restaurant reputation.
- Maintains a positive, friendly attitude with co-workers and guests at all time.
- Knows at least 3 appetizers, 3 entrees, and 3 desserts and can explain them to a guest/caller.
- Reports to work on time and ready to work scheduled shift.
- Maintains a clean, orderly appearance of the restaurant service area.
- Fills in for multiple positions as needed.
- Delivers a prompt, accurate report of all income received during shifts worked.
- Able to work flexible hours (nights, weekends).
- Responsible, dependable, punctual, adaptable.
- Detail oriented, behaves calmly and recognizes order within chaos.
- Superior communication skills; must be able to speak, read, and understand English.
- Clean and professional appearance.
- Basic math skills.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for all things 21c.
- Must pass a background check.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Experience with Open Table preferred.
21c Museum Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
21c Museum Hotels
FoodView all jobs at 21c Museum Hotels
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?