Do you love building cool websites? Does helping companies grow their businesses excite you? Do you want to be an important part of a team looking to grow and scale? If this describes you, then keep reading!
Since ‘99, 216digital has been using our design and technical expertise to provide businesses with the best web presence possible. We specialize in E-commerce, web design, and web development. These skills give us the opportunity to partner with hundreds of companies for hosting, maintenance, and website improvements.
216digital is looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join our team in Twinsburg, OH. In this role, you will scope, plan, and develop new websites and website components, while keeping the design, conversion rates, and UX in mind. You will also work with our marketing and project management teams, brainstorming new ideas and bringing those ideas into fruition for our clients. The ideal candidate will have strong web experience and is looking to grow their skills. Experience in E-commerce would be ideal but not required.
- Work as a production team member to create innovative and effective user experiences
- Quote and provide project specifications for prospective clients
- Provide technical communications support for all projects as required
- Work on simultaneous multiple projects ensuring timely and cost-effective completion
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested to grow the business
- Experience developing responsive web pages
- Experience with the Bootstrap responsive framework or similar open source toolkits
- Understanding of basic software development concepts and best practices
- Experience converting .psd's to standard HTML
- Hands-on knowledge of Internet applications such as: web browsers, FTP clients, and IDE's
- Hands-on knowledge of popular CMS and shopping carts such as Wordpress, Magento, Shopify, Miva, etc
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent command of the English language (verbal and written skills), be motivated, enthusiastic, patient and able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be organized, able to multi-task, learn quickly, and adapt quickly.
Highly Favored Qualities
- Back-end development experience with MySQL and PHP
- Experience administering Linux machines via the shell or terminal
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience working with SASS
- Possesses a working understanding of regular expressions
- Prefers tabs over spaces