We are in need of an experienced and qualified Technician. This is a full time position available immediately. 215Secure offers a flexible work environment with opportunities for excellent paid time off, compensation, and career paths.
Looking for someone passionate about security, fire, electronics and technology who enjoys working in a fast paced environment in a growing company.
Individual must have 5 years experience installing, programming, and troubleshooting commercial and residential security and fire alarm systems. The ideal candidate will have added experience in integration with access control and video surveillance systems.
Experience with DSC, Vista, Silent Knight, S2, Alarm.com and Bosch are all a plus!
All electrical, locksmith, OSHA, security, and/or fire related certifications are all a plus!
2 years experience installing magnetic locks and electronic strikes is a plus.
- Install/takeover new security and fire alarm systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with security and fire alarm systems.
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on security and fire alarm systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with access control and video surveillance systems.
- Monitor inventory of service parts on vehicle and request new parts as required.
- 5 years previous experience in security or fire alarm installation, programming, and maintenance.
- Experience and ability to handle physical workload including working with all types of ladders.
- Experience and ability to work with hand and power tools
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Why Work Here?215Secure protects thousands of residential and commercial buildings throughout the Tri-State area from fire, intrusion, unauthorized access and more. Clients count on us for cost-effective, custom-tailored solutions, streamlined installations and highly responsive support.
Great team culture, professional environment, out of the box people.