2120 Creative is an integrated marketing firm with digital at our core.
As we enter into our 15th year in business, we are looking to expand our marketing team with the addition of an experienced digital marketer who has a strong grasp of digital with the ability to lead their clients and execute their strategies.
If this is you, keep reading...
The core focus of a Digital Marketing Manager is building and maintaining relationships with our clients, creating and executing on strong integrated marketing plans. This client-facing position sits at the cross-section of setting and executing digital marketing strategy, and maintaining strong client relationships. The Digital Marketing Manager must work onsite in Chester Springs, PA.
While a key component of this role is keeping current with your clients’ business and emerging marketing trends at the forefront, your passion for their success will be applied to a wide range of digital and traditional marketing projects.
You should be able to...
- participate with other team members in meetings with prospective and current clients,
- clearly articulate your strategy both verbally and in writing,
- lead the client to a viable solution,
- execute your solutions with the team members (with the ability to get your hands dirty),
- measure and report on the outcomes of the executed strategy,
- and continue to develop and grow the client.
Ultimately, your goal is to move the needle for your client's business.
You should be knowledgeable in the fields of digital marketing including, but not limited to: website development and management, email marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, PPC, and search engine marketing. You should be knowledgeable in traditional marketing channels and how they integrate into digital.
You may be required to work after hours or travel up to 20% of the time (mostly local). With that said, we value a healthy work-life balance and promote a 40-hour workweek.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Digital Marketing Manager is the key "go-to" person for the client for marketing, support, new projects, and overall account health.
They will identify opportunities for new and creative ways to achieve business goals and campaign objectives for our clients while facilitating communication and participating in project execution and deliverables with internal team members or external partners.
The Digital Marketing Manager will participate in the following areas:
Being a partner. First and foremost, the client needs to feel and know that we are their partner and are fully invested in their success as if it were our own. This includes navigating both the good and bad of a partnership and communicating effectively with a client to further cultivate a positive relationship or bring resolution to challenges as they emerge.
Strategy. Remain on top of emerging marketing trends and practices, the client’s competitive landscape, and the client’s product, enough, to provide strategic input and direction to both clients and internal partners.
Scheduled check-ins, staying ahead of the client enough to predict what the client should be doing with their marketing efforts. However, not too far in front where it creates the perception that the Digital Marketing Manager is looking for another sale rather than looking out for the best interest of the client. The client should hear the recommendations and understand the direction the Digital Marketing Manager is recommending.
Providing quotes and estimates for campaigns and projects. This requires working together with the appropriate internal teams to create the campaign scope. Working together to understand the deliverable(s) and know how to communicate effectively to the client.
Account relationship reports. Work with the business development team to track the health of the account and future growth opportunities; includes setting relationship, managing monthly budgets, and business development objectives.
Managing marketing campaigns. Work cohesively with the production coordinator and other team members and serve as the primary account lead for all assigned campaigns and projects.
Providing measurement. Providing clients with accurate measurement and report on the success of their project or campaign. Identifying areas of opportunity, what is working, what needs to change, or where more effort can be focused to increase the performance of a campaign. This can come in the form of reports and statistics and other formats.
Desired Skills and Experience
A successful Digital Marketing Manager will possess the following level of experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or related degree.
- Small agency or freelance experience is preferred.
- Experience working with interactive web experiences is required.
- Experience working in integrated marketing campaigns is required.
- Experience in managing search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns for clients is required.
- Strong knowledge of graphic design principles, a wide variety of media, and production methods is required.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience developing and executing a strategic marketing plan is required.
- Be able to set specific goals and be knowledgeable of the steps needed to achieve. Goals will have to be attainable; measurable when it comes to progress and set a reasonable time frame to accomplish the goals is required.
- Gifted in the art of persuasion is required.
- Ability to express ideas and information in writing and verbally, in a manner that is complete, clear, concise, organized, respectful and appropriate to the audience. Listen to others and be open-minded to and evaluate suggestions from others is required.
- Positive attitude is required. High level of enthusiasm, motivation, and resilience. Sense of importance to obtain results while maintaining a positive outlook under pressure and keeping things in perspective.
- Reputation for innovative thinking is required. The entrepreneurial spirit is not only in the visual aspects of our work but in all areas of our business. Highly creative and imaginative with an eye for the finest details.
- Must work on a team interactively and be willing to make yourself available to other members of the team when needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under tight deadlines is required.
- Respect for others and professional business skills combined with the ability to get things done is required.
- Commitment to sharing in the collective success of 2120 Creative and it’s team members is required.