Business Development Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Consultative sales skills with the ability to sell value (not price)
- 3+ years of new business development experience meeting or exceeding quotas
- Experience selling a service/solution - not a product
- Willingness to follow a proven sales system
- Ability to effectively present at the C-suite level
- Aggressively hunt for new business by prospecting, cold call activities, networking, and lead generation
- Set a minimum of 5 first appointments at the decision-maker level weekly
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value-added services
- Perform site surveys and pricing
- Build financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer’s perspective
- Generate and deliver impactful proposals that lead to signed contracts
- The leadership of your customer engagements along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle
- Participate in sales and industry training, and converting that training to sales results
- Coordinate with operations in the branch location to ensure the customer’s needs are achieved
- Eager to explore “behind the scenes” at commercial buildings and comfortable with heights
- Track all sales activities in CRM
- This position will be based out of Sacramento, CA.
- This is a full-time position that is available for immediate hire.
- A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that will include a base salary, aggressive commission plan, monthly auto allowance, and comprehensive benefits.
About 2020 Search Partners:
2020 Search Partners is an executive and professional search firm specializing in the Green Buildings/Sustainability Markets and well as various Engineering disciplines. We have successfully placed hundreds of executive and professional leaders as well as individual contributors in positions like: Senior Business Management, Sales Management, Business Development, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, and Accounting/Finance. With over 15 years of search experience, 2020 Search Partners provides unique and detailed understanding of both corporate and agency search processes helping your business identify and attract the right talent, at the right time.Please visit us at www.2020searchpartners.com to find out more.
2020 Search Partners
BusinessView all jobs at 2020 Search Partners