Business Development Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are saving the planet, one building at a time. Did you know that ~30% of a commercial building’s greenhouse gas emissions are produced by heating and cooling? Our client has 15 years of experience helping commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings operate at peak efficiency through proactive maintenance and technical expertise. Operating at peak efficiency equates to money in the bank. Regular maintenance not only avoids unexpected repairs, it lowers energy costs. Taking a comprehensive approach, we help customers by reducing energy consumption, improving indoor air quality, and lowering their carbon footprint.
What Makes You A Good Fit?
- Consultative sales skills with the ability to sell value (not price)
- 2+ years of new business development experience meeting or exceeding quotas
- Experience selling a service/solution - not a product
- Willingness to follow a proven sales system
- Ability to effectively present at the C-suite level
The Business Development Manager’s main objective is to drive revenue through new sales & business development. This is done through prospecting potential customers, cold call activities, and meeting with decision makers of commercial facilities to understand their needs and discuss the company’s maintenance solutions that will reduce owning and operating costs and utility bills. The ideal candidate has a natural desire to succeed, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has demonstrated success in consultative selling through building genuine business relationships.
- Aggressively hunt for new business by prospecting, cold call activities, networking, and lead generation
- Set a minimum of 5 first appointments at the decision maker level weekly
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value added services
- Perform site surveys and pricing
- Build financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer’s perspective
- Generate and deliver impactful proposals that lead to signed contracts
- Leadership of your customer engagements along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle
- Participate in sales and industry training, and converting that training to sales results
- Coordinate with operations in the branch location to ensure the customer’s needs are achieved
- Eager to explore “behind the scenes” at commercial buildings and comfortable with heights
- Track all sales activities in CRM
Compensation & Location
This position will be based out of Elk Grove Village, IL (Metro Chicago) with Remote working options. This is a full-time position that is available for immediate hire. A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that will include a base salary, aggressive commission plan, monthly auto allowance, and comprehensive benefits.
2020 Search Partners
AddressElk Grove Village, IL
BusinessView all jobs at 2020 Search Partners