Vice President of Marketing
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
20/20 Onsite is the leader in mobile vision care. Since 2014, our Mobile Vision Clinics have provided primary eye care to over 75,000 patients at their workplaces, schools, and neighborhoods. In May 2020, we expanded our services to provide vital access to clinical trial assessments and tests, bringing uniquely equipped Mobile Vision Clinics directly to participants. Our focus is “radical patient-centricity”, prioritizing the patient experience, and minimizing time and distance barriers.
Fast forward, we are stronger than ever and both segments of the business are growing rapidly. Join our team as our first head of marketing for a chance to be part of the future of primary eye care and clinical research, helping drive innovative solutions that are dramatically changing an industry.
Description of Role:
We are looking for a strategic and creative marketing expert with a passion for driving growth and awareness. As our first ever Vice President of Marketing, you will report directly to our CEO and be part of the senior executive team to lead our company-wide marketing initiatives for both our Life Sciences (LS) service and Primary Care (PC) service.
You will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the marketing team you will build, with a focus on setting the strategy for b2b demand generation and b2c engagement through a combination of digital, social, sales generation, PR/media, and events-based channels.
You will initiate and lead the end-to-end creation and management of strategy, narratives, campaigns and assets that distinctly illustrate 20/20 Onsite’s unique value proposition.
● Develop, lead and guide the overall marketing strategy and team on creating and managing a robust funnel, using varied B2B marketing strategies.
● In partnership with CEO and leadership team, set the go-to market strategy, position and messaging and identify growth opportunities. Translate goals into effective integrated marketing campaigns across all segments of the buyer journey (awareness, lead gen, marketing funnel management, support for sales and client success, etc.)
● Improve the key pillars of 20/20 Onsite's brand equity among its target customer segments and in regional markets.
● Use reliable, sophisticated marketing analytics and a test-and-learn approach to consistently improve the return on investment of direct, digital and B2B marketing campaign elements.
● Create, oversee and manage marketing budgets. Measure and optimize programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient and demonstrate ROI.
● Manage marketing technology stack to ensure seamless data collection for performance analysis.
● Establish effective cross-departmental relationships with Sales and Client Success to maximize collaborative outcomes and achieve company-wide objectives.
● 5+ years of a managing a marketing team in the b2b healthcare industry
● Demonstrated track record in using customer insights, market research, segmentation and marketing analytics to build a marketing strategy and plan
● Success in building brand equity, driving demand that satisfies business growth goals, and delivering continuous improvement in marketing ROI
● Experience working closely with product, sales, and client success teams to effectively launch new features, lead campaigns, and generate inbound interest and pipeline.
● You have a knack for using messaging, positioning, storytelling, and content to increase the performance of marketing programs.
● You use data in your day-to-day to measure, learn and improve.
● Demonstrated use of earned and owned media to gain awareness and increase consideration
● Fluency with the latest marketing tools and technology, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Mailchimp, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, Zoominfo
● Outstanding verbal, presentation and written communication skills
● A process-oriented mindset from marketing brief through campaign execution, supported by marketing productivity tools and systems
At 20/20 Onsite, we see differently. And if you do too, we should chat.
We're an open and inclusive team where each member brings a depth of experience and energy to what we do. We love to 'geek out on problem solving, whether that's unlocking a new sales approach, discovering a new eyewear brand, or building charitable programs that help kids in need see better. We enthusiastically share our new quarantine skills (home-made sourdough, anyone?), host game nights on Zoom, and have friendly debates about our favorite sports teams, and the best places to get takeout.
At 20/20 Onsite, everything we do is guided by our values: We see you. We say "yes, and...". We own it. We go the extra mile.
It goes without saying, one of the perks we offer is free vision care and glasses. In addition, we pride ourselves on a competitive salary, medical, dental, and life insurance, and a 401K.
At 20/20 Onsite, we also see candidates differently. If you feel you meet most of the qualifications we are looking for and share our vision and values, we encourage you to apply. We promise to consider your application fully.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities where we live, work, and take our services to.
Powered by JazzHR
2020 On-siteBoston, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.