- Posted: over a month ago
20/20 Onsite is the leader in mobile vision care. Since 2014, our Mobile Vision Clinics have provided eye care to over 75,000 patients at their workplaces, schools and neighborhoods. In May 2020, we expanded our services to provide vital access to clinical trial assessments, bringing uniquely equipped Mobile Clinics directly to study participants. Our focus is “radical patient-centricity”, prioritizing the patient experience by minimizing time and distance barriers.
We are growing rapidly. Joining our team now is a chance to be part of the future of healthcare and clinical research. We are changing an industry by innovatively delivering access to eye care - bringing our Mobile Vision Clinics to places of work, schools and universities, apartment buildings, and other events or public spaces - without compromising on the quality of care. By building relationships with companies seeking to increase employee engagement by promoting health and wellness, we add to their value proposition while delivering essential vision care to patients who lack the time and opportunity to prioritize their eye health. We bring our patient-first mentality to everything we do, and we are proud of our ability to continuously innovate to better serve patients and clients who live and work in our neighborhoods - and beyond.
Work as part of a tight-knit team to secure new business opportunities and achieve growth targets. If people describe you as driven, goal-oriented, and a self-starter, this is the perfect team for you. 20/20 Onsite offers many opportunities for professional development and advancement. To start, you’ll be responsible for lead generation activities in support of the company’s sales goals.
Participate in a dynamic team learning environment to:
- Find and engage with new business prospects.
- Conduct research, write email cadences, call outreach, and overall lead management
- Schedule meetings and keep copious notes in our Salesforce.
- Ensure you regularly achieve activity KPIs to drive a consistent pipeline of new business prospects
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales team on strategic new business initiatives
- Generate ideas for helpful marketing collateral; execute on content generation, write email templates or collateral design based on skill set
- Use tools to generate highly targeted leads (Zoominfo, Linkedin, Salesloft)
- Reach agreed upon sales target
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent time and project management with exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated to achieve individual and team goals
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Analytical thinker and business-oriented
- Desire to learn, grow and try new things
- Previous experience in sales is a plus but not necessary
- Additional languages are an advantage.
At 20/20 Onsite, we see differently. And if you do too, we should chat.
We're an open and inclusive team where each member brings a depth of experience and energy to what we do. We love to ‘geek out’ on problem solving, whether that's unlocking a new clinical trial approach, discovering a new eyewear brand, or building charitable programs that help kids in need see better.
At 20/20 Onsite, everything we do is guided by our values: We see you. We say “yes, and...”. We own it. We go the extra mile. (And we love puns!)
It goes without saying, one of the perks we offer is free vision care and glasses. We also provide financial assistance to help set up your remote workspace. In addition, we pride ourselves on a competitive salary, medical, dental, and life insurance, and a 401K.
At 20/20 Onsite, we also see candidates differently. If you feel you meet 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and share our vision and values, we encourage you to apply. We promise to consider your application fully.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities where we live, work, and take our services to. We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at 2020 On-site