Are you looking to make extra money when it is convenient for you?
What if you had the flexibility to choose when and where you will work on a weekly or monthly basis? Our new program, GIG, provides you the flexibility to choose WHEN, WHERE, and HOW you want to work! As a GIG employee, you have the freedom to voluntarily “pick-up” open shifts whenever it’s convenient for you. Your hours would vary week-to-week depending on
- Our work assignments available at the time.
- Your availability.
- Your interest in the pay, job type, and location.
- Compensation is hourly based on the level of difficulty and type of GIG assignment.
Product Demonstrator/GIG Associate (Flexible Sales, Merchandising, & Promotional Work)
About the Gig Economy
The latest trend in employment is based on flexible, temporary, as needed, and/or project work. Think of it as an à la carte choice for you to decide when and where you want to work. We have taken it a step further by offering not-only the “when” and “where,” but the “how.” Our positions are based on 3 different types of work: Sales, Merchandising, and Promotional. You will be cross-trained on all three to have the freedom to work as often, or as little as you choose, based on job availability. This provides you a versatile skill-set and greater potential in the workforce.
Responsibilities of a GIG Associate may include:
- Merchandising tasks, such as resets, pack-outs, display assembly, cleaning, facing, and rotating stock.
- Increasing product sales and customer acquisition.
- Being a Brand Ambassador to help train and share product knowledge.
- Developing relationships with key retail managers or associates.
- Problem-solving as unexpected issues occur regularly in retail environments.
Perks of working the GIG Program
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Freedom to choose your career path
- Freedom to choose your schedule
- Freedom to choose your assignment