2020 Companies has partnered with Hewlett Packard to hire highly passionate, tech-savvy, dynamic brand enthusiasts as an Event Specialist Representative (ESR). This part-time role will ultimately be responsible for increasing sales and brand awareness by creating dynamic, informative, and hands-on experiences with prospective consumers at high-traffic retail locations.
What's in it for you?
- Work part-time hours Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Paid weekly
- Paid training
- Technology reimbursement -$25/mo
- Product giveaways
- Birthday off
In addition, this position is offering a Signing and Holiday Bonus!
- $200 bonus paid if hired before 11/31/2020
- Bonus will be paid out 30 days after 1st shift worked
- Must work a minimum of 90% of scheduled hours during 1st 30 days
- $300 bonus paid if works 10/1/2020 thru 12/31/2020
- If hired after 10/1/2020 bonus will be pro-rated based on start date
- Must work 90% of scheduled hours for 3 month period
- If ESR resigns before 12/31/2020 they forfeit entire $300
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
2020 Companies helps move your career in the right direction. We provide growth opportunities to those willing to learn or refine current skill sets in sales, and have fun representing some of the most popular brands in electronics, audio, and telecommunications.
For more information about 2020 Companies go to 2020companies.com.
2020 CompaniesFor nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. 2020 Companies helps move your career in the right direction. We provide growth opportunities to those willing to learn or refine current skill sets in sales, and have fun representing some of the most popular brands in electronics, audio, and telecommunications. For more information about 2020 Companies go to 2020companies.com.