FT Retail Sales Territory Lead-Wed to Sun-$17.50/hr + Benefits + Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2020 Companies is a premier outsourced sales and marketing agency launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
About the Position
HP and 2020 Companies have partnered to hire a Territory Sales Lead in your area! We are seeking outgoing, tech enthusiast at your local Best Buy for our client, Hewlett-Packard. The ideal candidate for this role enjoys engaging with customers within the retail environment, creating a memorable experience by building rapport, and demonstrating products, and assisting customers in finding the perfect HP product to fit their needs. You will assist in driving sales and creating buzz and excitement around the Hewlett-Packard brand and products in your local big box retailer(s).
- Be the face of the one of the most respected brands in technology today
- Engage and train employers on best sales strategies and creating a positive and memorable brand experience
- Demonstrate and train employees and store staff the newest HP products at your local Best Buy store
- Enjoy building relationships with staff within your store and creating memorable relationships with customers
- Maintain displays for customers to experience what HP has to offer at your store
- Assist in providing accurate reporting and competitive insights for your HP team
- Own your own territory visiting 1-3 stores per day training associates and building relationships
What's in it for you?
- Paid Every Friday
- DailyPay! Available
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- $400 Sign-On Bonus after 60 days on program if active at time of payout
- Stable Weekly Schedule
- Paid Travel & Mileage
- Equipment Provided
- $50 per month in technology reimbursement
- Eligible for medical + dental + vision benefits
- PTO + Paid holidays + Paid birthday + Paid week off after Christmas
- Paid training to get you up-to-date on the newest, most innovative HP products
What are my responsibilities?
- Demonstrate, sell, and promote HP products at retailers in assigned territory
- Drive sales and product awareness through training and hands-on consumer facing activities
- Own a territory of stores independently with minimal oversight
- Develop professional relationships with store management
- Schedule and facilitate sales and product training with store associates and managers
- Communicate on-site needs such as marketing material and promotional collateral, etc.
- Educate customers and tailor products to their needs that are applicable to their needs
- Document and report sales, schedules, activities and best practices
- Collect customer feedback and provide insight and recommendations
- Set and maintain brand merchandising in retail locations and ensure all brand standards are followed
How is Success Measured In this role?
- Hit your target metrics and required store visits
- Keep a schedule two weeks in advance for your store visits
- Be an example to associates and staff by executing sales activities inside each location during all visits
- Build and maintain relationships within stores and with management
- Maintain documentation of each store visit
I'm Interested! What Qualifications Do I Need?
- Be a problem solving, tech-savvy enthusiast
- Have an outgoing personality and be eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation of products, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage in a selling process that overcomes objections and connects with customer needs
- Strong analytical skills and customer service orientation
- Strong multi-tasking skills, time management and attention to detail
- Must have and maintain reliable transportation and state-required minimum liability automobile insurance coverage
- 1 year retail experience in electronics, tech or wireless a plus
- 1 year training experience a plus
- Manager, assistant manager, and key holder experience a plus
RetailView all jobs at 2020 Companies
Get fresh Outsourced Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.