Events Market Manager (Salary + Bonus averaging $60k - $70k/ annually)
2020 Companies Lawton, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-Time Market Manager – Immediate Hire – Paid Training Course
Events Market Manager needed for immediate full-time leadership position in your area
About the Job
As an Events Market Manager, you are responsible for successfully managing a team of Events Representatives on behalf of one of our wireless service clients. You will effectively train, coach and mentor reps on qualifying customers, building brand awareness, product knowledge, customer enrollment techniques, and assist with any issues in an event environment.
As an Events Market Manager, You Will:
- Oversee management of multiple enrollment events within the market
- Coordinate event staffing and setup
- Motivate a team Events Reps to engage with consumers about wireless solutions
- Qualify customers and offer wireless service options
- Teach your reps to uncover consumer desires, deliver catered solutions, and overcome objections
- Collaborate with your team to accomplish activation goals and celebrate success
- Deliver superior results with an exceptional customer experience
What's in it For You?
- Salary plus bonus averaging $60,000 - $70,000 yearly
- Paid training
- Apparel and equipment provided
- Flexible schedules
- Benefits and 401K
- Travel reimbursement
About 2020 Companies
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US, launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies.
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 Companies recruits, hires, trains, and cultivates Sales Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and Casted-Talent, to tailor a full-package solution to clients wanting to grow their market share, build brand awareness, expand distribution channels, and connect people with consumers. 2020 is committed to inspiring our LEADERSHIP values for a far-reaching impact in the industry. CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
1002 NW Sheridan RdLawton, OK
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at 2020 Companies