The candidate selected for this position will help to develop a center of excellence for a state-of-the-art ophthalmology practice within an extremely busy optical retailer located in downtown San Francisco, CA.
Candidate must have an upbeat positive personality, is articulate, maintain excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow in an evolving professional service, and support of new cutting edge ophthalmic technology.
Essential Duties of Technician/Assistant
- Strong ophthalmic background
- Proper medical history taking
- Knowledge of common eye diseases and symptoms
- Perform preliminary screening test and be able to recognize and record abnormalities
- Maintain proper documentation
- Basic office equipment and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interest in quality improvement
- Examine patients in a clinical/retail setting