CONSTRUCTION - Special Inspections Project Manager
- $75,000 to $89,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental
Our Brooklyn based inspections and construction engineering firm is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to manage our high profile NYC government and private projects from residential towers to hotels and other commercial utility and municipal infrastructures. Our company is dedicated to meeting the unique requirements of the contractors and owners of construction sites by delivering quality control inspections, oversight of procedures, examination of materials and installations to ensure compliance with plans and specifications, daily inspections reporting, documentation and monitoring of contractors activity and an overall collaborative relationship that guarantees project deadlines are met on time.
The project manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of projects by actively participating in project meetings with the clients to understand their needs, monitor their contractor’s schedule and schedule the necessary inspections and daily reports that provide the client with the insight they need every step of the way.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Update drawings and submittals as needed
- Coordinate with finance team to track budget and initiate change orders
Supporting the project team
- Maintaining project documentation
- Assisting with the preparation and proofing of project deliverables
- Supporting the project manager in the coordination of assignments
- Distributing project management reports
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Tracking and reporting project progress
- Participate in weekly meetings with clients and internal PE
- Notify clients of time sensitive concerns or issues such as non conformances (NCRs) or requests for information (RFIs)
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering preferred
- 1-3 years of successful project management experience
- Construction experience via contractor preferred
- Ability to communicate project details to senior management and PEs
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Excellent Pay, Career Growth, Benefits, Training and we actually care about our employees!
20/20 Engineering is a professional firm servicing the construction industry and is recognized for our strong principles, code of ethics & integrity, experience, and professionalism. We take pride in the clients we serve and work diligently to promote and ensure that all structures are built safely and in accordance with NYC and international building code. Our professional team is one of the most dynamic, respected, and experienced engineers in the industry.
20/20 InspectionsNew York, NY
ConstructionView All 20/20 Inspections Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.