20/20 GeneSystems, Inc. Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position requires overnight shift.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to handle incoming samples for
accessioning, organizing, storing, and processing. The processing of samples will include RNA isolation of various sample types, prep for RT-PCR, and running RT-PCR for COVID-19 testing. The position is an in-person job that takes place in a lab in Rockville, MD.
• Either a Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree in a laboratory science, or medical laboratory technology from an accredited institution or have experience, education and training that meets the CLIA requirements under 42 CFR § 493.1489 for Laboratory Testing Personnel.
• Understanding of aseptic technique with a focus on pipetting (lab etiquette)
• Sample accessioning, tracking, and storage experience
• Processing samples for nucleic acid isolation utilizing bead beating methods Preferred
• Experience in CLIA Laboratory setting
• Experience with RT-PCR
• Experience with setting up and running laboratory automation equipment
Compensation is market competitive and based on the experience and the expertise of the selected candidates. Candidate should have a legal work permit to work in the US.
MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
20/20 GeneSystems, Inc.
9430 Key West AvenueRockville, MD
HealthcareView all jobs at 20/20 GeneSystems, Inc.