Administrative Assistant / Coordinator
20-20 Accounting Solutions, LLC Birmingham, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TO APPLY YOU MUST VISIT (Includes an 8 minute personality survey): https://go.apply.ci/s/3R9QMO8u8F
Are you a proactive doer? Do you need variety and change to keep from getting bored? Once you’ve been trained, do you prefer to work independently and get things done? Do you quickly become an expert in any subject matter you’re working in? Do you enjoy solving problems? If this sounds like you and you are comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks that need to be completed with an attention to detail, accuracy, follow through and dependability then this is the opportunity for you!
The mission of the Executive Coordinator is to stay five steps ahead of the Executive Team, tracking all of the administrative details, and clearing the path for them to make their greatest contribution to our business. The Executive Coordinator will be a key asset by anticipating needs at an exceptionally high level, allowing the Executive Team to develop vision and strategy for all aspects of the business. While repetitive tasks are certainly part of this position, the tasks assigned can vary from week to week based on the needs of the business. The most important responsibility of the Executive Coordinator is to ensure that administrative tasks and projects are completed with a high level of efficiency, confidentiality, accuracy, flexibility, and positivity in order to support the initiatives of the company. The Executive Coordinator will have the following primary responsibilities:
• Building relationships with clients and providing excellent customer service
• Providing office support including answering telephones, processing paperwork, and resolving problems or inquiries.
• Receive visitors
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings, events, and appointments.
• Meeting management including preparing agendas, printing materials, taking notes, distributing action items, follow up efforts, and arranging catering
• Preparing reports for client meetings.
• Performing banking activities, including depositing checks, sending out checks and ACH/Wires to/from Clients
• Establishing, maintaining and updating files, databases, records and compliance documents
• Communicating on the Executive Team's behalf both internally and externally
• Email management on behalf of the Executive Team within Outlook
• Complex calendar management and scheduling (both personally and professionally) on behalf of the Executive Team
• Running errands and attending in person meetings multiple times per week
• Varying personal and professional administrative tasks including, but not limited to research projects, coordinating travel, and ordering gifts/flowers, etc.
• Light project management and accounts payable duties
• Maintain and order supplies
• Any other tasks assigned by the Executive Team
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• High level of discretion
• Needs anticipation
• Affinity for technology
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and follow instructions and adhere to deadlines
Experience in either financial services or accounting industry is a plus
20-20 Accounting Solutions, LLCWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity with room to grow!
20-20 Accounting Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing accounting and consulting firm that provides services to both small businesses and individuals. We are currently looking for talented professionals that share our values and will fit into our exceptional culture. We are currently interested in talking to candidates for an open Executive Coordinator role in our Birmingham, Alabama office. Join 20-20 today to be part of a dynamic team that is focused on the future!
200 Chase Park SouthBirmingham, AL