Program Analyst - Trainer Systems
2 Circle, Inc.
We are a small-veteran owned consulting firm providing specialized customer focused system engineering, requirements definition, operational analysis, and program management support to Department of Defense requirements staffs, acquisition communities, S&T organizations, and warfighters to solve mission-critical problems. Our firm leverages a strong tradition of exceptional service to our customers and the warfighter. Our reputation and experience are critical to our success and is therefore, the center of our focus. We will maintain a competitive advantage by leveraging the ability to operate in multi-level security environments, unmitigated exceptional quality of product, and keeping our cost structure below competing consulting entities. 2 Circle Inc. seeks both people and partner companies with a commitment to excellence that will enable a best of breed product for the US and coalition warfighters.
Program Analyst - Trainer Systems
- Provide technical support to the DPM, Functional Leads and IPT Leads for a major DoD Acquisition Program.
- Work with systems engineers and IPT leads to assist in capturing plans of action and milestones for working off technical issues.
- Work with planners to facilitate plan of action incorporation into the Program Integrated Master Schedule.
- Assist the IPT lead in identifying, capturing, and tracking Program risks and their associated mitigation plans.
- Use databases and MS Office products to manage, maintain and distribute technical and programmatic data, as directed by Program Manager, IPT and Functional Leads, and Configuration/Data Managers.
- Analyze information and make recommendations with supporting rationale.
- Utilize government-furnished data to develop products such as briefings and presentations, project reports, illustrations, etc.
- 4 year Undergraduate College Degree, BS/BA in a technical, business, or management field or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of business/management/development/ integration experience with aircraft, weapons, and/or operations with 2 of those years occurring within the last 5 years. Appropriate educational background may be substituted for experience.
- Knowledge of DoD systems acquisition requirements, documentation development, financial and/or technical requirements.
- Knowledge and capability in planning, management, budgeting, coordinating technical requirements, and contract requirements.
- 2 years current experience preparing project budgets and in analyzing and preparing acquisition documentation.
- Experience preparing SOWs for technical and administrative contractor support.
- Ability to track action items, develop metrics, develop and track risk mitigation plans, and develop and track Plans of Actions and Milestones.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic multiple security environment.
- Experience with NAVAIR Acquisition Programs.
- Experience with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Experience with NAVAIR Systems Engineering Technical Review process.
- Experience with DoD Risk and Opportunity management process.
- Diverse career experiences.
2 Circle, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center because of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the 2 Circle, Inc. hiring manager.
2 Circle Inc20670, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.