Production Warehouse Associates Needed- Start Immediately. ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE. No Experience Needed
The Production Warehouse Associate has primary responsibility for all aspect of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, and preparing of product for production while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives materials coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses promptly and accurately.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing slip.
- Examine incoming shipments, and properly report damaged items.
- Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
- Accurately place materials on shelves, racks, or other designated storage areas in an orderly fashion.
- Enter quantity received against the purchase order in the computer system.
- Ensure warehouse/equipment is maintained by filling out daily documentation.
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area.
- Accurately identify and count stock materials for cycle count purposes.
- Provide guidance and assist with on the job training of team members.
- Flexible to work overtime as required by production schedule.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Comply with health and safety regulations set by management.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as see fit by management.