1st Team Staffing Services, Inc Hunt Valley, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $21 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical
Machine Operator (Packing / Manufacturing / Production)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of filters and we're searching for experienced operators to join our team!
What you'll do as a Machine Operator:
The Operator is responsible for operating a given number of machines , and makes necessary adjustments or minor repairs to ensure production of containers is made in a safe, efficient and high quality manner. The primary duties of an Operator include:
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- Understands, follows and enforces all established policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
- Perform tasks and responsibilities of any Utility position during slow periods and/or as needed.
- Make frequent on time quality checks on products being produced from established quality standards.
- Assist other Operators and maintenance personnel on mechanical repairs.
- Perform assigned preventative maintenance work.
- Maintain work area to acceptable safety and housekeeping standards.
- Complete and file all required documentation in an orderly and timely manner.
- Communicate with the Production Shift Supervisor to coordinate production line support staff in accomplishing the lines’ objectives.
- Verify material usage per standards
Operators are required to interact with managers, employees, vendors, and customers. Therefore, the following skills and proficiencies are also essential requirements of the position:
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Collaborates well with others: proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others.
1st Team Staffing Services, IncWhy Work Here?
Awesome company on the rise, great room for career growth!
First Team helps our clients achieve their goals by providing them with a flexible and qualified workforce that scales to meet their needs while providing genuine career opportunities to our candidates.
AddressHunt Valley, MD
ManufacturingView all jobs at 1st Team Staffing Services, Inc