Salary: $65 - 80K
We are looking for a skilled financial professional who will be responsible for all the accounting and financial functions of the company, and reports to the President. This is a highly valued position with a significant impact on the company’s success. The Finance Manager is expected to coordinate and assist in developing the overall corporate financial reporting process for the company serving the Executive team with responsibility for annual budgeting, monitoring results and metrics, benchmarking and special projects.
Ultimately, the Finance Manager’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of the company and oversee related staff to ensure timely reporting and data availability.
- Financial reporting to the ownership and operating team
- Manages the Accounts Payable function
- Assures accurate reporting of Purchase Orders, inventory and orders in transit
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process [includes all account reconciliations]
- Assist in the development and monitoring of financial targets and metrics.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of the annual consolidated budget.
- Monitors accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Provides information to the independent CPA firm for tax purposes
- Manages financial systems upgrades and training
- Provide ongoing financial analysis support to the Executive team.
- Payroll, onboarding and benefit administration
- Monitoring Corporate Liability and Workers Compensation
- Manage office operation
- Full charge accounting experience including reconciliations, month-end close, and developing financial reports.
- Extensive integrated ERP experience. Knowledge in Adagio Accounting System by Softrak preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Administrative experience, including payroll, benefits, and corporate insurance.
- Ability to analyze and interpret operating results and complicated data and prepare concise reports for senior management.
- Ability to identify problems early and communicate those problems to management.
- Comfortable with complex inventory processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Computer skills including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Experience with accounting, consolidation and reporting systems.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail