Beverage Machine Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Job Description: We are currently seeking a Beverage Technician who can perform installations, beverage equipment service and has a willingness to expand and learn our other service programs that include: Beer, Coffee/Tea and Ware Wash. This position reports directly to the Service Tech Manager.
- Installations of equipment for new accounts
- Respond to service calls given under the direction of the Service Tech Manager
- Performs preventive maintenance and sanitation of lines
- Develops relationships with customers by listening and resolving issues
- Maintains an accurate and adequate inventory of spare parts in vehicle
- Responsible for general upkeep of vehicle in accordance with company policy
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Service Tech Supervisor or Service Tech
- Coverage territory is 100 mile radius from Glen Burnie. Once we have all techs staffed, the technician will be assigned a territory close to their home. Until then, it'll be the 100 mile radius. Occasional overnight traveling to Ocean City MD but not common.
- High School Education or GED required
- 2 + years recent experience in a service technician role
- DOT Physical
- Need to be able to pass s drug test
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility
- Good driving record
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Self-Starter, able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to interact with all types of individuals from different cultural and ethnic background
- Willing and able to be included in the rotation for on call (nights and weekend) responsibilities
- Well-groomed and professional in appearance
- Mechanical aptitude, ability to troubleshoot
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
1st Team Staffing Services, IncWhy Work Here?
Locally owned and operated company with opportunity for long-term career growth and advancement!
First Team helps our clients achieve their goals by providing them with a flexible and qualified workforce that scales to meet their needs while providing genuine career opportunities to our candidates.
AddressGlen Burnie, MD
ManufacturingView all jobs at 1st Team Staffing Services, Inc