Remote Client Insurance Advocate - RM
1st Property Herndon, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FULL TRAINING AVAILABLE AND REQUIRED
Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role where you can see that you are making a difference in people's lives? Do you want a career with endless opportunities for growth?
As a member of the Claims Representative Team, you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by using your educational and advocacy skills to resolve a variety of homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team environment. You will put in practice the 2nd Generation Public Adjusting principles we have developed and put into place.
In this role, you will travel to the loss site to conduct thorough analysis either physically or virtually. Every day is a new, exciting challenge, as our Public Adjusters use cutting edge products and services to help our customers through the claims process.
- Identify and determine coverage of loss and document all elements of Property Loss claims
- Handle simple - severe complexity claims assigned under little supervision.
- Explain coverage of insurance policy, loss, and assist policyholders with itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living arrangements.
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services.
- Ability to learn and digest procedures and coverages provided within various homeowner policies.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted systems and analytical skills.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
Our purpose is to help people realize their full potential today and confidently pursue tomorrow. You'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we turn your passion of helping people into a rewarding profession.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you the best compensation plan available for public adjusting.
If you have any interest, please complete the pre-interview survey:
1st PropertyWhy Work Here?
Excellent pay. Company training provided. Continuous learning.
Our company represents the property owner to ensure their insurance company treats them with respect and pays them fairly.