ASST. BR. MGR. - CAMDEN, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the 1st Franklin Team. 1st Franklin Financial Corporation has had one goal - to serve the financial needs of our friends and neighbors with the respect and personal service they deserve since 1941. We are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to leverage customer service skills, business knowledge, technical skills, and interpersonal relationship skills to assist and meet the needs of our customers. This position will report to our new Camden, SC Office.
This position works closely with the Branch Manager and staff to build relationships and identify the needs of customers in a timely manner. This position learns the features of products and services to drive that exceptional customer experience. The ABM interviews customers using advanced interpersonal skills. This individual utilizes professionalism, patience, curiosity, a results-orientation, to perform responsibilities.
We are driven by our CORE values: Team – we succeed or fail as one- Impact -We will be intentional about having a positive impact throughout our company and the communities we serve – People – We put people 1st – Servicing – Financing for the Individual since 1941.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
Assist with maintaining Financial Control
a. Develops and assures that Branch growth, profitability goals and objectives are met
b. Manages all loans including: approval of customer loans and sales finance contracts within delegated authority for lending limits
c. Maintains Branch delinquency control and personally engages with delinquencies
Assists with managing Branch oversight
a. Delegates the daily assignments of solicitation to new and existing customers
b. Acquire personnel management knowledge including hiring, termination, disciplinary actions and salary administration
c. Exemplifies and expects that impeccable customer service is always maintained
d. Ensures that communication is disseminated in a timely and efficient manner to all Branch employees
e. Follows up on all Audit results & recommendations
Education, Qualifications and Experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum one to two (1-2) years’ experience in financial services dealing with customers and managing staff personnel
· Ability to meet current Licensing requirements of various States and Federal regulators
· Demonstrate the ability to analyze relevant information and apply individual judgement
· Advanced interpersonal relationship skills at a variety of levels and greatly differing social and business settings
· Ability to maintain confidential business and personal information
· Action and result focused
· Strong communication skills (verbal / written / interpersonal)
· Proficient with MS Office Suite products
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to operate automobile
Salary commensurate with experience
Interested parties are not considered to be applicants unless they are asked to fill out a 1st Franklin Financial employment application.
1st Franklin Financial Corp
BusinessView all jobs at 1st Franklin Financial Corp