Customer Resolution Associate
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Respond to customer inquiries and requests for service by researching, analyzing, entering, verifying system data, and taking appropriate action to assure accurate and timely resolution.
• Handle emergency contacts with accuracy and urgency to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
• Achieve first contact resolution by reviewing accounts and negotiating with customers to meet customer needs and minimize Company risk.
• Complete order entry and order completion of work orders.
• Actively promote the Company’s products, programs and services.
• Demonstrate and manage effective time utilization.
• Be a team player.
• Provide superior service resulting in a favorable perception of the Company.
• Develop skills to build partnerships within the Company.
• Develop business acumen.
• Attend ongoing classroom training and web-based learning opportunities to increase customer service skills and industry knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Maintain positive and effective working relationships with other customer service employees as well as those in support services, including remittance, correspondence, billing, and credit and collections.
• Maintain positive and effective working relationships with employees in the field resource center.
• Six months of prior customer service experience required.
• Experience in utility industry preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• General computer knowledge.
• General knowledge of service delivery.
• Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
• Computer efficiency, comfort with web navigation, ability to quickly navigate across multiple computer programs and systems.
• Problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Ability to communicate accurately and timely.
• Basic mathematical and calculation skills.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in an internal team and virtual team environment that shares common goals and daily expectations.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Position is fast paced and requires the meeting of performance metrics.
• Ability to work in an open environment with moderate noise.
• Carry out tasks under fluorescent lighting.
• Position required to field emergent calls from the public related to possible gas leaks.
• None required.
• Ability to work various shifts. Shifts are assigned based on a shift bidding process conducted periodically based on business needs.
• Applicant must be able to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without accommodation.
• Communicate with customers via telephone headset while simultaneously using display screen equipment.
• Enter data into software using a keyboard, mouse, and digital display screen.
• Work is deskbound, primarily from a seated position (sit/stand options may be available depending upon ability to safely fit the worker).
Call 479-717-2910 for more information.
** 1st Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer **