The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the property management staff, executing clerical tasks and accounting related tasks that support the goals and initiatives of the company.
The ideal candidate would be a team player have a strong value for providing exceptional administrative support and customer service, strong accounting and bookkeeping experience balanced with a broad administrative foundation, keen eye for details, well organized, consistently meets deadlines and enjoys handing multiple projects at one time.
· Sort, organize and distribute incoming mail.
· Prepare and send all outgoing mail and packages including certified, overnight and special deliveries.
· Compose and type general correspondence and memos.
· Update and file all documents for tenants, clients and vendors.
· Maintain current and accurate tenant and vendor contact information.
· Organize, compile and prepare monthly reports for distribution.
· Assist with customer service requests and escalate issues to the appropriate property management staff.
· Maintain maintenance database detailing all service requests, showing time received and time service request was completed.
· Follow-up with tenants to ensure service requests are completed to their satisfaction. Assist with coordination of customer move ins and outs.
· Interact with tenants and vendors to foster ongoing relationships.
· Prepare purchase orders, contracts and addendums.
· Coordinate access for vendors.
· Conducts research, assembles data and performs special projects as directed.
· Update Building and Tenant Emergency Response Manuals.
· Complete required training courses.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
High School Diploma and two years of business experience (required)College degree (preferred)Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please Note: Candidates will need to complete all stages of the application process in order to receive full consideration for this position. Candidates selected to move forward will be contacted via email.