Assistant Commerical Property Manager
1st Commercial Realty Group Roseville, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in the overall operations of the property. Primary duties include insuring the efficient operations through overseeing vendor contracts and maintenance, lease administration, delinquency follow up, invoice approvals and assisting in the preparation of monthly reports.
The ideal candidate having previous experience with a commercial property management company would be a team player have a strong value for providing exceptional customer service, balanced with a broad administrative foundation, keen eye for details, well organized, consistently meets deadlines and enjoys handing multiple projects at one time.
- Assists in coordination of maintenance and necessary services and follows up to insure timely completion.
- Assists in solicitation and preparation of vendor bids and contracts. Monitors vendor performance and recommends modifications.
- Assists in rent collections, including following up on delinquencies, preparation of late notices and assessment of late fees. Tracks late payments and 3-Day Notices.
- Verifies and code vendor invoices for payment.
- Conducts routine property inspections.
- Acts as liaison between the Property Manager and tenants when the Property Manager is not available to tenants.
- Receives and takes action on all complaints and services from tenants at assigned properties.
- Assists with preparation of annual budgets and CAM reconciliations.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly reports as requested.
- Assists Property Manager in coordination of tenant construction to insure all rules and regulations are met and payments are processes with proper documentation if applicable.
- Assists with a wide variety of special projects associated with renovation and remodeling of tenant spaces, particularly with respect to new tenant move-ins and coordinates with tenants as necessary.
- Prepares lease abstracts for approval by Property Manager and Senior Property Manager.
- Coordinates marketing efforts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Up to 25% travel.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Real Estate License preferred.
- 3+ years of related commercial real estate experience required.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel; property management software experience a strong plus.
- Basic understanding of commercial leases.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong customer service/tenant relations skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to obtain a real estate license.
- Valid driver license and insurance.
1st Commercial Realty GroupWhy Work Here?
We provide a safe and stable environment for team members! Even through Covid we continued to hire!
1st Commercial Realty Group Inc.® is a “Management Focused” commercial property management company with over 32 years of experience managing retail, industrial, office & medical investments for private and institutional investors throughout the U.S. Our company provides portfolio owners with a regionally integrated, locally focused management platform focused on the performance of their investments. Our team of management, affiliates and accounting professionals currently manage over 50 million square feet (and growing) from 20 offices in the Western U.S. and Hawaii. We provide a safe and stable environment for team members and clients; building relationships that last since 1989.
Real EstateView all jobs at 1st Commercial Realty Group