Gate Attendant (Security) $18.50 - $19.50
Daily responsibilities will include the following:
Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Be alert at all times to any unusual or suspicious activity that may occur.
Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and posture at all times.
Check all in-coming and out-going vehicles for correct merchandise and correct quantities.
Observe and report any activities and or incidents at client sites.
This position will preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors and premises.
Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Security Shift Supervisor and Director of Operations.
- Pre-Employment criminal background and drug screen
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for up to 3-4 hours at a time
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate through verbal and written means
- Ability to write legibly, accurately and prepare easily understood reports
- Must be assertive, yet controlled in dealing with confrontation
- Must be trustworthy and able to work under little or no direct supervision
- Attendance for scheduled shifts. Tardiness and absenteeism is not tolerated
- High school diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- Basic knowledge of construction and building materials is desirable
- Basic computer skills desirable
- Ability to identify common hand tools and building materials desirable
- Criminal Justice or related studies a plus
$18.50 Monday - Friday
$19.50 Saturday and Sunday
This is an immediate opening. Paid training provided.
Apply on-line at jobs.1stclasssecurity.com or FAX resume to 712-943-1042
1st Class Security Inc is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. 1st Class Security Inc will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at email@example.com or 712-943-1041.
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (dol.gov)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (dol.gov)
The OMB controlled survey for disability status can be found here: Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form | U.S. Department of Labor (dol.gov).
1st Class Security, IncYankton, SD
Get fresh Gate Attendant (Security) $18.50 - $19.50 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.