We are seeking experienced, natural salespeople to learn the craft of real estate and make huge commissions.
The professionals on our team are earning thousands in commissions every month, with the sky as the limit to what they can achieve. They have attained a higher quality of life through an optimal balance of career independence and administrative support. The company is looking to expand its team of successful agents and has created a ground-breaking opportunity to earn amazing money while training to be an exceptional real estate agent.
$75,000+ at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- Land and manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Facilitate regular communication with buyer to effectively manage the sales process and generate more sales
- Remain the point of contact between buyer and seller and proactively ensure buyer satisfaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Up to date on real estate trends in the area
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Be an organizational and time management professional
- Get to know your clients and determine their needs while building rapport
1st Class Real Estate, founded in 2012 by Rhyan Finch (Chief Executive Officer) and Rhendi Crisanti (Chief Operating Officer) started with only a handful of agents and has rapidly grown to include four corporate locations, and five franchise locations in multiple states, with over 250 agents and staff. 1st Class’s proven model has the software, systems, procedures, and SUPPORT staff in place for every process you can think of including office operation procedures, lead generation, marketing and branding, closing coordination, inside sales, agent training, and more!
1st Class centralized the support staff in their 12,000 sq. ft Resource Center located in Virginia Beach and bundled their services together with an infrastructure designed to support a new real estate entrepreneur at a very low-cost/low-risk approach making it possible for an agent to grow their own real estate business!