Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks.
If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.Compensation:
- Manage payroll duties to ensure employees are paid on time
- Consistently input daily financial transactions and finalize the posting process
- Bookkeeping: Enter data, maintain records and produce financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- A/R and A/P for Operating Account and Franchise Company
- General oversight of QuickBooks, CRM, and spreadsheets (to include researching streamlined software)
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit card statement
- Budget Reports
- Production of monthly financial statements
- Monthly and Annual PNL and Budget Report for franchising
- Bank and AMEX Reconciliation for franchising
- Verifying monthly services with departments then invoicing to all franchisees
- Process credit cards or bank ACH's for franchisee payment
- Automate Billing to Franchisees by the 5th
- Review unpaid bills by 10th and process payments or late fees
- Automate billing of fees at training, etc.
- Automate commission breakdown to Quickbooks
- Automate payroll to Quickbooks
- Automate agent billing and have accurate reporting
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Salesforce and Brokermint experience is preferred
1st Class Real Estate, founded in 2012 by Rhyan Finch (Chief Executive Officer) and Rhendi Crisanti (Chief Operating Officer) started with only a handful of agents and has rapidly grown to include four corporate locations, and five franchise locations in multiple states, with over 250 agents and staff. 1st Class’s proven model has the software, systems, procedures, and SUPPORT staff in place for every process you can think of including office operation procedures, lead generation, marketing and branding, closing coordination, inside sales, agent training, and more!
1st Class centralized the support staff in their 12,000 sq. ft Resource Center located in Virginia Beach and bundled their services together with an infrastructure designed to support a new real estate entrepreneur at a very low-cost/low-risk approach making it possible for an agent to grow their own real estate business!