Customer Service Representative
Part Time 9 am-12 noon Monday-Friday
We need a friendly and outgoing person to assist our maintenance team. This person will be able to provide excellent customer service to our clients and be able to communicate clearly. General knowledge of of maintenance and home repair terminology is helpful. This person will be a good listener and take accurate detailed notes during the conversation.
We are a growing property management business that focuses on quality properties and building great relationships. Excellent office environment with a stable company and amazing staff.
Team players- support the group- Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by providing follow-up service calls
- Follows up with vendors to ensure timely service
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Great phone skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems a plus
- Previous experience, especially in particular industry, preferred
Please apply at Sales@awbcorp.com
1st Choice Properties, LLCProperty management