On behalf of our Federal Client, 1st Choice has an opening for a Program Analyst in Charleston, SC
Program Analyst V:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in compiling supply requests and preparing acquisition packages for approval, as well as checking in and signing packing slips confirming receipt of items purchased within program office.
- Assists in drafting and preparing documentation for purchases over $53,500.00 to be to routed and approved by the team lead.
- Perform numerous tasks in Microsoft Excel, such as: developing or populating spreadsheets for tracking costs upon invoice receipt, working with COR to research any discrepancies on invoices, track contract burn rates, deliverables and billable hours and continuously report to Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), tracking requests for billing extra hours and assist in determining if appropriate, provide assistance to staff, as needed, and respond to technical requests related to a range of topics (travel, telework, invoicing, etc.) to address questions regarding updating project plans and track reminders of actions needed on project plans and deliverables.
- Furthermore, this position assists the Contracting Officer and Technical Support Services to administer task order matters.
- Coordinates with external partners and federal project leads on any efforts needed in assist with the contract vehicles.
- Provides administrative support on other topics and projects, as requested
Education and Qualification Requirements:
The selected candidate shall possess the following qualifications and skills, which shall be clearly demonstrated in the vendor's response to the solicitation:
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree or a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a professional office environment using MS Excel daily while tracking and analyzing financial information, burn rates, estimations and creating pivot tables.
- Significant experience with MS Office with an emphasis on experience with Excel to include, but not limited to, creating pivot tables, formulas, linking workbooks, linking worksheets, developing charts/graphs, analyzing data and putting in easy to understand format to articulate both verbally and written data being analyzed. Strong financial analysis skills.
- Demonstrated skill in clear and effective oral and written communications and professional abilities to work with colleagues and partners, both in the federal workplace and outside stakeholders, for purposes of completing all required tasks.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new systems, skills, policies and procedures on the job, and comfort with both working independently and also in a supportive role, as directed.
- Ability to be self-motivated, a creative problem solver, a team player, to work efficiently and independently, a quick learner, organized, thorough, detail oriented, track deliverables, provide professional support to federal point of contact in all areas as required or as requested.
- Strong skills in understanding and communicating complex concepts, problem solving and working effectively and patiently as part of a high performing team with high expectations.
- Must pass a background check for a basic security clearance and sign a non-disclosure agreement, as position has access to proprietary contract and personnel information