Account Manager Recruiter
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1st Choice is actively seeking an experienced REMOTE Account Manager/Recruiter (AMR) to serves as the primary business contact and be responsible for client satisfaction. The AMR is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AMR will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates; based on defined checklists and criteria to ensure leads are effectively assessed
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Management team of any problems that may arise.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices and is responsible for payment collections.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Provide proposal development support
- Reports providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
Work Setting: 100% Remote
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 3-5 years of account/project management experience supporting government and commercial contracts
- 1 year experience healthcare recruiting experience
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Must be proficient in mining and engaging top nursing talent and other professional talent in a competitive market and have demonstrated sourcing and pipeline management expertise.
- Must have strong ability to work autonomously supporting various recruiters and specialty areas in a fast-paced environment and be a SME on identifying candidates through Linked In, Indeed and other career sites and through social media and the internet.
- Ability to research, market, and effectively present company services to new and existing clients.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
At 1st choice we embrace diversity of humanity and all it brings to creating an innovative environment. 1st Choice exhibits a compelling workplace through its ethically driven team and diverse academic backgrounds the staff delivers to the organization. We take pride in hiring staff that offers world-class service to support government agencies, corporations, and non-profit organizations nationwide.
1st Choice, LLC
AddressSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at 1st Choice, LLC
Get fresh Account Manager Remote jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.