Paid Digital Media Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1o8 is a modern, connected full-service agency that provides a bespoke combination of resources to find and deliver each brand’s unique way to sell its products to the right people. We believe a brand’s action is more important than its rhetoric, and excel in every aspect of growth marketing—from paid digital media to creative development, website design & development to retention & loyalty. The result is measurable brand and business growth for our clients, every time.
The 1o8 Paid Media team is built to help our clients win by maintaining a relentless focus on achieving business growth KPIs in our media campaigns.
The Paid Digital Media Specialist is responsible for the development, execution, and optimization of paid media campaigns and performance reporting and analysis for assigned clients, as well as overseeing direct reports.
The right candidate has experience with consumer brands and can support cross-functional teams to drive growth for our clients by leading with curiosity and critical thinking: asking probing questions, anticipating and addressing barriers.
- Develop single and multi-channel media plans for varying client goals, demonstrating knowledge of each channel's role within a holistic media strategy
- Use Facebook and other social platforms, Google Ads, Amazon, and DSPs to build and optimize campaigns to maximize performance (e.g. ROAS) for assigned clients
- Identify and understand client goals in order to autonomously create campaign structures, pace accounts, and perform optimizations across multiple client accounts
- Extract insights from campaign data, identify relevant trends, and provide thoughtful, proactive recommendations to exceed client goals
- Deliver monthly reporting and ad hoc campaign updates for assigned clients
The ideal candidate flourishes in an entrepreneurial environment and is both a thinker and a doer - someone who thrives on the ability to help solve our clients’ largest problems.
- 5-8 years managing digital media campaigns in an agency setting
- Demonstrated track record of hands-on campaign management
- Track record of expertly counseling clients, managing issues and meeting business goals
- Advanced analytical, statistical analysis, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically with a focus on innovative and measurable client solutions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Demonstrate agility and ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Achieve campaign KPIs per client
- Maintain performance benchmarks (e.g. ROAS) across assigned client portfolio
Why Do This?
The Paid Digital Media Manager role at 1o8 is an opportunity to:
- Help create something new, unique, and exciting
- Lead this space among agency peers
- Gain knowledge in the fastest-growing sector of marketing
What 1o8 Offers
- Diverse environment and opportunity to grow with 1o8
- Flexible work from home environment, paid holidays, and Summer Fridays
Competitive benefits including PTO, Health and Dental insurance (BCBS), 401k, short & long term disability
BusinessView all jobs at 1o8