AWS Cloud Security Architect (15+ Years Exp.) Required
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What you will bring to the team:
- At least 8 years of directly related experience in Information Security Threat Management
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or relevant field of study Technical Competencies
- Deep understanding of network protocols and troubleshooting, server operating systems IDS/IPS, infrastructure and application logging, and incident management
- Experience in AWS with cyber hunting practices/exercises using SIEM, enterprise search tools, SOAR, SIEM, EDR and related security response technologies, security incident response processes, tools, techniques and strategies
- Experience managing security mitigation solutions at all layers
- Experience generating and analyzing metrics with QuickSight, Tableau, Microsoft Business, or similar analysis software to measure service and program effectiveness and consistency
- Ability to analyze large data sets and unstructured data for the purpose of identifying trends and anomalies indicative of malicious activity, as well as demonstrated capability to learn and develop new techniques
- Strong knowledge of current security threats, techniques, and landscape, as well as a dedicated and self-driven desire to research the current information security landscape
- Ability to research, develop, and keep abreast of tools, techniques, and process improvements in support of security detection and analysis in accordance with current and emerging threat and attack vectors
- Ability to incorporate threat intel data into existing security solutions to monitor or prevent current threat actors
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required
- Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills with a strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills to track opportunities / problems and remediation / actions; proven analytical and problem solving ability while being cool under pressure and diplomatic
Confidential Client, 100% Remote CST Time Zone
Get fresh AWS Cloud Security Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.