Senior Navy Training Facilitator
This is a remote work position; candidates do not need to reside in the Hampton Roads area.
Pls. apply online at: https://www.1prospect.com/careers
Position Summary :
1Prospect Technologies, LLC currently has an opening for a Senior Navy Training Facilitator to assist in performing Front End Analysis (FEA) for selected U.S. Navy enlisted rates, in support of the U.S. Navy’s Sailor 2025 (S2025) Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) initiative. Responsibilities will include leading workshops with U.S. Navy subject matter experts (SMEs), to analyze task procedures, specify enabling knowledge, skills, and abilities (K/S/As), select tasks for training, develop related learning objectives, and analyze requirements for varied training media including Interactive Courseware (ICW) Level 4 (3D simulations/simulators).
As a successful applicant, you will lead data gathering workshops and assist in the development of training recommendations based upon workshop findings. You will be paired with/supported by an Instructional Systems Specialist (ISS)/Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) in performing this work; effective teamwork will be crucial to success.
This position will require occasional periods of travel to conduct multiple data collection workshops at client sites.
Education / Professional Requirements:
- Graduate of the Navy Instructor Training Course (CIN: A-012-0077) (NEC 9502) or equivalent instructor training course.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as an instructor; Master Training Specialist (MTS) qualification is preferred. Experience as a Course Curriculum Model Manager (C2M2) is a plus.
- Formal military training and experience in one or more of the following curricula or rates:
Rating Rating – Full Name
AD Aviation Machinist Mate
AM Aviation Structural Mechanic
ETV Electronics Technician (Navigation)
FT Fire Control Technician
IT Information Systems Technician
- Experience developing and/or revising curriculum materials IAW NAVEDTRA 130B, Task Based Curriculum Development.
- Must be familiar with U.S. Navy course curriculum, technical training equipment, technical training devices, including, electronic podiums, video teaching and teleconference (VTT) instructor podium, and other equipment as applicable.
- Experience facilitating or performing FEA activities such as task analysis, identification of tasks for training, instructional media selection, and development of learning objectives is preferred.
- Experience working as a leader/member of training development teams is preferred.
- Experience working in a Government contracting environment is preferred.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Current Department of Defense Secret/TS/SCI security clearance strongly preferred. At a minimum, must be eligible for government security clearance.
- Ability to apply best practices in preparing for and conducting all workshops to promote a task-focused professional atmosphere that supports productive work.
- Ability to assist with analysis of curriculum-related data obtained during workshops.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment where priorities and deadlines may change.
- Qualified applicants should be available to work for several pending Delivery Order Awards for July, August, & September 2020; the precise timing and an employment offer are contingent on award of the government contract.
- Qualified applicants whose availability is within 90 - 120 days of that period may have their credentials retained on file for anticipated similar future opportunities.
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Over the past decade as result of our emphasis on customer relationships, we have become well-known for the quality of our solutions while delivering them on-time and within budget. Our staff brings subject matter expertise and experience in managing complex projects from inception through completion. Our excellent reputation allows us to recruit and retain highly-technical, qualified employees.
1Prospect1Prospect Technologies, LLC is a professional services company providing information technology, engineering, and healthcare, advisory and assistance services to the U.S. Federal Government marketplace. Over the past decade as result of our emphasis on customer relationships, we have become well-known for the quality of our solutions while delivering them on-time and within budget. Our staff brings subject matter expertise and experience in managing complex projects from inception through completion. Our excellent reputation allows us to recruit and retain highly-technical, qualified employees.