Regional Sales Director, Hospitality and Healthcare Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Regional Sales Director, Hospitality and Healthcare Sales
Reports to: Chief Growth Officer
Location: Northeast Region (RSD must live in the Northeast region; PA, IL, OH)
Company Overview: 1Concier provides selection, quality, and value which no other linen manufacturer in the B2B hospitality and healthcare sector can match while operating across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, and the Dominican Republic. The newly combined company has recently been carved out from a public company to a privately held organization and are bringing three sales organizations into one team while leveraging other synergies across the board. We have managed the challenging times of the COVID crisis and are well positioned as the hospitality and healthcare environments rebound.
- Responsible for the overall management of all Hospitality and Healthcare channels within their region. (Hospitality: Hotels, Cruise Ships, Corporate Accounts, Fitness/Athletic Clubs, Vacation Rentals, Country Clubs; Healthcare: Long Term Care). Accountable for achieving Net Sales Plans, Gross Profit Margins, New Distribution Sales Plans and Product Sales.
- Oversee all communication between 1Concier and Customers as it pertains to the above responsibilities, policies/procedures, and the development of strong customer relations. Represent L1Concier in educating Customers on all key product strategies as it relates to our marketing/sales strategies. Line of engagement with Hospitality channels will involve top level management (General Managers) through entry level managers.
- Management responsibility of field sales and inside sales team within region.
- Work with Chief Growth Officer in the planning, execution, and communication of the 1Concier sales objectives to the field sales and inside sales team
- Assist Chief Growth Officer in the preparation, completion, and implementation of the Fiscal Sales Plans. Work closely with Chief Growth Officer in setting and achieving deadlines. Distribute and monitor the ongoing results of sales and KPI’s such as Net Shipments, New Distribution, Returns and T&E.
- Teach, train, and motivate field Sales Executives on field sales fundamentals and business best practices. (i.e., CRM/Fusion, Product Knowledge, Selling Process, Solution Selling, Source of Sales, Key Account Strategies, 30/60/90 Day Call Cycles, etc.).
- Work with Chief Growth Officer in developing Key Account Strategies. Work with Sales Development, Marketing/Product Development in the execution of annual/seasonal Marketing Plans. (Ex. New Categories, Classes, Products, and Integrated Marketing Campaigns, etc.).
- Actively work with field and inside sales team to manage and develop strong business relationships with Key Accounts (Flags, Corporate and Branded). Add value to relationships by offering solutions and services to assist Customers. Proactively implement business plans to acquire more share of business.
- Point person to field and inside sales for approval on all pricing of products. Actively work with Chief Growth Officer on RFP’s and competitive pricing strategies.
- Manage and review the performance of field and inside sales. Actively manage their monthly calendars, review their weekly activities, analyze their weekly sales and support when necessary.
- Act as the conduit between field and inside sales and other cross-functional departments. Represent field and inside sales in expediting activities with Sales Development, Marketing, Product Development, Inventory, Logistics and Finance.
- Accountable for the management and achievement of all expense budgets pertaining to Customers, Sales Executives and Region. Including T&E, promotional expenses, discounts, rebates, training, incentives and sales meeting.
- To meet deadline dates at all times.
- Travel required.
Key Functional Attributes:
- Strong Background in Sales Leadership managing a diverse segment base and large geographic reach.
- Ability to learn and execute superior sales management (selling, coaching and accountability).
- Proven management fundamentals: integrity, reliability and listening.
- Must be innovative: ability to figure out creative ways to help their sales team move deals forward.
- Must be a terrific coach. We expect our Regional Sales Directors to:
- Diagnose root cause of performance challenges. Identify obstacles in the way of a new sale, gather feedback in terms of what is / isn’t working, and then identify how to resolve customer pain.
- Create. Innovate around new ways to position an offer, identify the ideal business outcome, and work with sales team / customers to define and explore new sales solutions.
- Share. Share tactics and best practices, develop, and sustain cross-functional relationships with others in the organization, and filter news /information from elsewhere in the organization to their sales team.
- Leverage technology. Utilize CRM, social selling tools and other digital platforms to increase productivity and sales engagement.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree with a competitive academic standing is preferred. Candidates must have the demonstrated ability to come to work every day with PASSION.
Interpersonal Skills: Highly motivated, detail oriented and professional with excellent communication skills. Excellent organizational and time management skills. The candidate should be flexible and a team player.
The opportunity for you to evolve your career within a fantastic company culture which includes:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunity to travel
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
BusinessView all jobs at 1Concier