Administrative / Office Manager
We are looking for an Administrative / Office Manager with at least 5 years of office management experience. Applicants must have a strong work ethic. The candidate should be well versed with various online software systems with mid-expert level skills of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The Administrative / Office Manager must be highly organized, detail-oriented and have strong written and oral communication. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to multi-task.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cultivate and champion the office experience for employees and visitors. Help create a professional and welcoming environment.
- Serve as point of contact for employees and visitors on all things office related.
- Greet visitors, answer phones, and respond to the visitor kiosk.
- Conduct daily inspections of facility to ensure order and cleanliness. Ensure that conference rooms and are always tidy ready for the next highly productive meeting.
- Conference room management: Provide assistance with scheduling meetings and help with technology when needed.
- Address and remedy offices facilities issues in a timely manner with facilities manager.
- Inventory, order and maintain a consistent level of office supplies and equipment while adhering to budget for office-related expenses
- Maintain and manage space planning and reorganizing.
- Coordinate and execute all internal office moves.
- Explore/implement new methods and procedures to reduce operational expense.
- Maintain positive vendor relationships for company merchandise, office supplies, and other applicable partners.
- Manage mail and UPS services, incoming and outgoing. Retrieve and distribute mail and facilitate receiving of packages.
- Office operations and logistics.
- Provide administrative onboarding support to HR.
- Partner with HR Director with event planning. Organizing and facilitating company events and quarterly company-wide meetings, setup and breakdown of company lunches, meetings, training sessions, etc.
- Ensure break areas are stocked on a daily basis and order supplies appropriately.
- Maintain office supply inventory by checking stock to determine sufficient inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Act as travel coordinator by scheduling air travel, rental cars, shuttle service and hotels
- Assist with occasional business-related errands.
- Receiving and processing invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Assisting HR in various projects
- Managing the corporate merchandise program
- Obtain PO #'s and reconciling invoices with AP
- Re-Stock Copier, Assist with Fax, Scan, Copy machine
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Must have strong customer service skills, be flexible, and reliable.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and humor under pressure.
- Detail work is a major focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to do what is required to support all areas of the organization.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, and proactive. Work well independently and in a team environment and with all levels of staff.
- Ability and wiliness to learn additional programs.
- Flexible; Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
AA or BA/BS preferred or 5+ years equivalent, progressive work experience in office administration.
Please note: This job description is not all inclusive, but rather is intended to capture the majority of the job functions.