- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading national design-build construction company seeks a motivated Project Manager with an engineering degree to join their rapidly growing team in Dallas, TX. This construction company specializes in a wide range of commercial and industrial projects including mission-critical, life sciences, storage, multifamily, and special projects.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- MUST have an engineering degree (civil, mechanical, electrical, structural etc.) from a 4-year accredited university.
- 4-10 years of project management experience leading ground-up projects valued at $25 Million or more.
- Strong knowledge regarding project management responsibilities including proposals, preconstruction, buyout, scheduling, quality control, billing, reporting, and safety.
- Strong communication skills and a desire to continue growing into higher-level roles over time.
- Knowledge of design-build projects is preferred.
ConstructionView all jobs at 1979