Assistant Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Multi-Billion dollar General Contractor specializing in state-of-the-art commercial construction projects throughout the United States seeks a motivated leader to join their team as an Assistant Project Manager in Annapolis Junction, MD. The right candidate will assist the Project Manager to oversee all aspects of complex construction projects from preconstruction through final close-out.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with preconstruction team to coordinate schedule, scope of work, review pay apps, change requests, and other project financials.
- Participate in client proposals and subcontract awards.
- Provide team leadership and directly manage and mentor Field Engineers and Project Engineers.
- Lead project communications for subcontractors - this includes leading subcontract buyout, facilitating project coordination meetings, and supervising budget.
- Assist Project Manager to implement the quality plan, manage schedules and oversee budgets.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-Year degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field from an Accredited University.
- 4-6 years of construction industry experience having held previous roles as Project Engineer and/or Assistant Project Manager.
- Knowledge of complex, high-value construction projects.
- MUST be a US Citizen.
*This role is with an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at 1979