Furniture Delivery Driver/Helper
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
FURNITURE DELIVERY DRIVER/HELPER
Join our winning team, 1915 south, as a furniture delivery driver/helper. 1915 south owns and operates 28 Ashley stores and 5 distribution centers across the southeast. If you want to take your career to a new level of professional success with the #1 furniture brand in the world, complete an application with us today!
Why 1915 South?
Compensation: competitive pay and performance-based bonus plan; eligible after first 30 days.
Benefits: provide for yourself and your family with our competitive benefit programs. We offer health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
Paid time off paid vacation, and sick leave
Retirement: 401k retirement savings plan with a company match
Tuition: college tuition assistance at Thomas University
Employee discounts: employees are provided with generous furniture discounts!
Long-term career opportunities: many of our company leaders at 1915 south were promoted from within our own company. When you start at 1915 south, you are not just starting your next job but beginning your new career.
- Deliver and install/assemble furniture in customers’ homes
- Assist with loading and unloading products
- Provide excellent in-home customer service
- Work as a part of the delivery team
- Work flexible schedules that include some Saturdays
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 26 ft box truck driving experience and a dot physical to qualify for the driver positions – this is non-CDL.
- To be flexible, delivery day hours vary depending on the load.
- To have a positive attitude
- To be a team player
- To have the willingness to learn
- to have a commitment to getting the job done
- we are a drug-free work environment
1915 South / AshleyBrunswick, GA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.