Marketing Manager- SMS Assist
- Expired: June 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At SMS Assist, we're not just in the business of fixing properties-we're fixing an entire industry. Typically, facilities maintenance is tough work-both in the nature of the job (plumbing, HVAC, snow removal) and the lack of clarity throughout the experience. We decided a better way wasn't only possible, butessential. Through our award-winning technology platform, built and powered by SMSers, we connect local contractors to our customers and help manage an experience that surpasses expectations.
Recognized on Forbes' Cloud 100 list, Deloitte's Technology Fast 500, Chicago Crain's Top Tech Employers, and more, SMS Assist managesmore than 186,000 properties where people live and work.Our customers' livelihoods are in our hands-think a restaurant manager whose only fryer goes down on a busy Friday night or a family in Florida without power after a hurricane.Wework across the industries that make up your community, including retail, food service, banking, residential, and more, and we help them find the right provider in our network (we call them Affiliates) in more than 45 trades.
We're innovators, disruptors, and out-of-the-box thinkers. We set each other up for success in the office and for the perfect spike on the volleyball court during an intramural game. We're community volunteers, karaoke partners, and lifelong friends. We're passionate about the people we serve, and we give our all because we care. We want to make every property better, and we want your help to make it happen.
The Marketing Manager will support the development and execution of multi-channel marketing strategies, underlying tactics and campaigns needed to drive awareness and engagement for various verticals, assisting our Director of Marketing and Market Segment Managers. They will also provide direct support and sales enablement for both our inside and field sales teams. From supporting on-demand collateral development such as custom pitch presentations and trade show execution, to helping execute key marketing programs and account targeting. Strong project and program management skills are essential as is a proven track record of driving campaign performance.
- Help ideate, build, and execute marketing programs & campaigns that support acquisition, retention and growth objectives, and contributing to the success of the Marketing pipeline goals.
- Oversee multiple marketing projects, executing deliverables on time, with quality, and on budget, providing input and executional advice on strategies to optimize campaign/project performance.
- Provide on demand support to Sales, working with other marketing and creative team members as needed to deliver timely collateral support while maintaining brand guidelines.
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to develop and execute on initiatives to build awareness, supporting nurture and development of strategic accounts as part of a multi-tiered ABM strategy.
- Implement, manage, and deploy email campaigns utilizing HubSpot, ensuring proper distribution, evaluating, and reporting on performance and conducting A/B testing to optimize results.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to ensure appropriate tracking and timely execution of activities within our workflow management tool.
- Support event and engagement strategy and execution, encompassing virtual and in-person opportunities including but not limited to trade shows, thought leadership conferences, sponsorships, and hosted events, defining goals, success metrics, and ROI.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- Some travel expected (in accordance with safety guidelines).
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Project Management - Advanced
- Prioritization - Advanced
- Verbal Communication - Advanced
- Written Communication - Advanced
- Teamwork - Advanced
- Relationships - Advanced
- Customer Service - Advanced
- Learning Agility - Advanced
- Analysis - Advanced
- Problem Solving - Advanced
- Process Orientation - Advanced
Role Specific Skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and HubSpot (or equivalent) required, Demandbase (or equivalent) desired
- Collateral and presentation development skills (including advanced PPT, Word, and Excel)
- Experience utilizing a workflow tool (Wrike, Asana, Monday, Trello,)
- Ability to manage multiple details, deadlines, and demands under pressure
- Self-starter who goes the extra mile and brings fresh, exciting ideas to the table
- Highly collaborative, positive, and energetic
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business, or related field required
- 7-10 years minimum progressive marketing experience
- Qualitative and quantitative survey experience using tools such as SurveyMonkey or Qualtrics
- Proven track record of executing effective marketing campaigns for B2B companies
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Familiar with buyer journey and sales cycle
1871 Member Companies
BusinessView all jobs at 1871 Member Companies