The Administrative Coordinator is a key support position that is responsible for providing the resources & information for the team to be be able to make an impact for our clients'. This role is a very unique opportunity unlike any other AP,AR or accounting position. Although, if you have done those roles, you probably have the transferable skills to be successful in this role. This is a support role and consists of four primary responsibilities:
1. New Account Processing & Coordination- organize and enter client invoice data to prepare the account for an audit.
2. Client Bill Downloads- Download bills from our client's telecom vendor online portals & organize them for analyst review.
3. Processing documentation for our billing- verify our documentation matches the vendor invoice for our client and prepare our internal billing documentation.
4. Entry of Client data and organization of information.- generate requested reports including data entry for our clients wireless evaluations.
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete tasks. The job environment is stable, based on known relationships with people and well-defined processes. Job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers. Communication with others is based on knowledge of repetitive job routines and procedures gained from sufficient on the job experience. Consistent, error free work based on defined regulations and standards are key measures of job performance success. The job environment promotes steady, methodical work output so that job routines can be completed on time and error-free. This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
Below are the salient job characteristics, summarized and categorized. For best success, we are looking for candidates who thrive in the environment described below.
Pace and Variety of Activities
- This position requires a steady, even pace to promote accuracy and quality of work Repetitive routines Complete set of procedures and tasks completed before new ones are begun
- Technical/analytical focus Work within established systems, standards, and procedures Communication based on job knowledge and expertise. working with our client's telecom expenses and provide support for managing them.