Client Coordinator and Chiropractic Assistant
- $18 to $19 Hourly (plus commission)
Looking to make a difference? Interested in a career that promotes wellness and empowers others? Look no further! 180 Health Solutions, has a full-time position available for a Chiropractic Assistant! This is a friendly, positive, and energizing environment with interactive contact with patients.
We tend to "disagree" with a lot of what conventional health care has to offer. We Test, We Don't Guess. Our objective is to address the triggers of illness and help the body to heal itself through lifestyle change, specific supplementation, correction of nerve interference, brain retraining, and other methods.
If a quiet day at the office is your cup of tea, please do not apply! Candidate must be full of energy to manage a fast-paced environment, be highly organized, and be able to tackle new challenges with confidence and ease. We are looking for someone that can work with a wide variety of people and tasks simultaneously while maintaining outstanding customer service. The right person must also be a team player with excellent communication skills, high computer competency, and an acute attention to detail.
- Face of the clinic and responsible for greeting clients
- Manage clinic’s appointment schedule
- Manage primary email account
- Manage client calls and messages
- Prep client folders for doctors and staff
- Provide positive environment and client experience
- Assisting clients with rehab therapy (training will be provided, no prior knowledge necessary)
- Assisting Doctors with client progress exams
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail Orientated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Confident and calm
- Team player and independently driven
- Thrive on social interaction
- Problem solving mindset
- Savvy technology experience
- Passionate about health and wellness
Important next steps:
Step 1: Please drop off your resume and cover letter in person during office hours. No phone calls please.
In your cover letter, please describe your ideal breakfast in 20-200 words. In the second paragraph, go to 180healthnow.com or check out our Facebook page @180FamilyChiropractic, find the testimonials, and write two sentences about the most impactful thing you learned in reading the testimonials.
Step 2: To learn more about our office and what we teach, please watch our recorded Approach to Inflammation. It will be a requirement to watch prior to employment. The link to watch is below. We look forward to meeting you!
Step 3: If we decide to interview you, we will call to let you know what that interview process will look like.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: In person
180 Health Solutions
2008 Twin City DriveMandan, ND
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.