- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have management experience and are a natural–born leader with a friendly demeanor? Are you able to guide a team toward success? Are you at your best within a fast-paced environment where you can use your skills to foster a world-class guest experience? If you are great at time management and have excellent organizational skills, you may be perfect to fill 1788 Chicken's Assistant Manager position in Jackson, MS!
Under the General Manager and Assistant General Manager's supervision, you would be responsible for maintaining high standards in food quality, managing the restaurant operation, fostering an atmosphere of friendliness and exceptional customer service, and opening and closing the restaurant, including cash handling. In addition, you would collaborate with the GM and AGM on some personnel decisions, run shifts, and lead and develop employees. 1788 Chicken has a strong culture which you would be expected to uphold and champion as a leader of culture.
For a highly rewarding job with a family-centered business that has provided the backdrop for good food, good friends, and good fun, apply for 1788 Chicken's Assistant Manager position today!ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities
- Assigned to BOH or FOH duties, will supervise shift (operations), and are tasked with excellent execution of the position to which they are assigned
- Ensuring that all food safety procedures and sanitation practices are being upheld, maintains cleanliness and organization of entire store property
- Opening and/or closing the restaurant, operational checklists, equipment upkeep and maintenance, assisting with inventory counting, ordering, training and evaluation of all positions
- AMs are required to work in a kitchen environment which includes working with and around kitchen equipment such as but not limited to ovens, stoves, walk-in cooler/freezer, milkshake machine, frying equipment, and knives
- You will be exposed to heat, steam, fire, noise, and potentially slippery surfaces including the floor, as well as outside in the elements when doing property walks
- The AM position can be either part-time or full-time
- The restaurant working schedule is Monday to Sunday
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years in the restaurant industry, one year of management in the restaurant or an equivalent industry
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- University degree or equivalent
- Two years of restaurant experience in a fast, casual restaurant
1788 Chicken DBA Zaxby's
FoodView all jobs at 1788 Chicken DBA Zaxby's