- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Retirement
Come work for the hottest brand and best franchisee group in the country!
Here are some reasons why:
· Excellence is the expectation. We were recently named Jersey Mikes Subs Franchisee of the Year.
· We make a difference. Join us in making a difference, including the Day of Giving, in which we donate 100% of all sales.
· Family comes first. Work/life balance is a top priority. Flexible scheduling and no late-night hours allow us to be there for the important moments.
· We take fun seriously. It doesn't have to be all business, right? Culture is everything to us!
· Hard work that matters. What we do on a daily basis impacts the lives of others. We believe that making a sub sandwich and making a difference can be one and the same. This is work that matters.
· Opportunity and Growth is fundamental. We have something to offer everyone - from part time jobs to full on career paths. We are opening many new locations throughout NJ and Florida and are looking for our future leaders.
· Benefits are important. 50% off all food on and off shift, Health & Dental Benefits, Car Allowances, Cell Phone plans, 401K plans, Bonus structures, Ownership opportunities are all available.
· Competitive Pay. Compensation plans that are at the highest in the industry. Assistant Managers can expect to make over $21/hr between hourly rate and tips!
- Exemplify our CORE VALUES:
- Desire for Growth (competitive, hungry, coachable)
- Servant Leadership (lead by example, puts others first)
- Positive Attitude (smiles, laughs, has fun)
- Integrity (does the right thing because it is right)
- Compassion (treats others the way you want to be treated)
- Everything we do and every decision we make is guided by our Core Values. These are of utmost importance, and to be part of our team they are non-negotiable.
If the above sounds appealing to you . . . COME BE A PART OF OUR JERSEY MIKE’S FAMILY.
16011 Jersey Mike's Quincy 479 Washington Street, Quincy, MA 02169Quincy, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.