160 Driving Academy Client Relations Specialist Role
160 Driving Academy is the fastest growing vocational school system in the United States. With 42 schools open across 10 States, in 2019, the 160 Driving Academy will have trained over 6,000 students on how to safely operate a truck. By the end of 2019 the 160 Driving Academy is forecasting over 50 schools and 10,000 trained students annually across its school system.
Given the massive shortage of truck drivers in the U.S.,160 Driving Academy has become a strategic supplier of Human Capital to some of the largest companies including Amazon, Sysco and Schneider National Trucking. At the same time, working with government leaders,160 Driving Academy has become the largest job creator in multiple States. Run by highly experienced leaders from industry and organizations like Teach for America, 160 Driving Academy is seeking leaders who are driven, energetic and personable to lead our growth with key partner companies in 2019.
In 2018, 160 Driving Academy trained and successfully graduated hundreds of students recruited from our large, global shipping company partner. In 2019, we expect to serve thousands of students from the same company. Do you want to be a part of this massive growth and development opportunity, and to build positive working relationships with team members from our partner company? We need hard-working, quick-thinking team members to aid in the expansion of our CDL training framework across the United States.
Are you resilient, competitive, and persistent? Are you a positive thinker and problem solver that is creative and resourceful and who doesn’t back down from a challenge? Then you are who we are looking for!!!
You bring the drive and the tenacity, we’ll give you all of the tools and coaching necessary to be a top producer and part of a future in one of the fastest growing and underserved industries. Ultimately, what determines your success is your work ethic coupled with your ability to connect with people and ability to explain why the 160 Driving Academy is the leader in advanced driver training.
If you are ready for the challenge and commitment required, then apply today.
• Top-notch customer service experience
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Salesforce experience a plus)
• Above the bar sales and marketing skills (recruiting experience a plus)
• Strong administrative and organization capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Need to Be:
• Independent and entrepreneurial
• Ready and able to travel on a weekly basis (all travel expenses reimbursed)
• Enthusiastic and competent public speaker
• Professional and highly organized
• Logical and determined problem solver
• Detail-oriented and able to handle a large workload
• Strong collaborator who is able to build and maintain positive working relationship with a large, global shipping company
· Serve as a Client Relations Specialist for a large, global shipping company
· See the country! In this position, you could be traveling to San Antonio, Southern California, Trenton, NJ, and beyond on a regular basis - giving presentations, recruiting students, and building lasting relationships with our partnering company
· Maintain responsibility for the enrollment of, track the progress of, and report any issues relating to your regional student body
· Act as a liaison between 160 Driving Academy and our partner company
· Communication is key – you will be collaborating and communicating with potential students, site leaders, and members of our partner’s corporate team on a daily basis
· Compile and analyze data to send to our company partner on weekly and monthly bases
· Serve as a supporter to 160 students from day of enrollment to day of graduation
· This is a full-time opportunity with competitive base-pay, benefits and significant commission opportunities
· Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
· Sales or Marketing or Recruiting
· Customer Interaction / Service
· Administration / Organizational