160 Driving Academy is seeking highly driven, energetic and personable individuals to add to our team.
Are you resilient, competitive and persistent? Are you a positive thinker and problem solver who is creative and resourceful and doesn’t back down from a challenge? Are you engaging and professional? Then you are perfect for this position!
You bring the drive and we will give you all the tools and coaching necessary to be a top performer and part of a future in a very fast-growing company with plenty of growth opportunities. Your success is determined by your work ethic and professionalism coupled with your ability to connect with people and encourage them to attend school at 160 Driving Academy!
Responsibilities and Duties
This position entails recruiting prospective drivers via phone and compiling their paperwork for processing. Recruiters are expected to keep close contact with the enrollment managers on their team to ensure that work is being done efficiently.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least two years of customer service and call center experience required; preferred candidates will have three to five years of experience
- Ability to sell/sales experience is a plus
- Strong work ethic coupled with tenacity and self-motivation to get the job done and done right
- Understand objectives and expectations for delivering most efficient and professional customer experience
- Ability to be coached, understand positive criticism and adapt quickly to change
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills--articulation is key
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Word; experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Ability to work well in both a team and individual environment; must be able to self-guide through expected tasks
- Thrive in a fast-pace, performance measured culture
- Strong organizational skills; able to multi-task as needed
- Strong people skills; must possess an engaging personality, positive attitude and empathy
- Ability to work hard, work smart, and work quickly
Benefits include health insurance (instantly, no waiting period), 401k with company match and paid vacation. More details will be provided upon resume submission***
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour plus opportunity to earn monthly bonus
To help achieve this objective, 160 attracts highly motivated individuals that work as a team and share in the commitment, responsibility and discipline required to achieve our vision. While we will be realistic in setting goals and expectations, 160 will be aggressive in reaching its objectives. This success will enable us to reward our employees, a key element in helping us to become a leader in CDL education.
160 Driving Academy
Why Work Here?The 160 Driving Academy’s mission is to provide the highest quality CDL training program for students as well as assist with job placement assistance where required. To help achieve this objective, 160 attracts highly motivated individuals that work as a team and share in the commitment, responsibility and discipline required to achieve our vision. While we will be realistic in setting goals and expectations, 160 will be aggressive in reaching its objectives. This success will enable us to reward our employees, a key element in helping us to become a leader in CDL education.
Fast-paced company with lots of room for growth and tons of opportunity for leadership!