Business Development Specialist
Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service, retail management, or operations, as a 160 Business Development Specialist you will have exposure to all facets of the business and a career full of growth opportunities.
160 Driving Academy is the nation's largest CDL training provider and fastest growing vocational school. Over the last 10 years, we have built a network of over 140 schools with proprietary learning techniques, world-class instructors, and a safety-first approach.
You will be responsible for recruiting students into the 160 CDL training program. To be successful, you will need to build and maintain partnerships with various trucking companies and community partners. Maintaining and storing accurate student databases and state files per local regulations are also critical to both the company's and your personal success.
We offer competitive compensation plans with high earning opportunities for top performers. 160 also maintains a strong culture of promotion from within, so advancement opportunities are always around the corner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and recruit student drivers for 160's 4-week, CDL training program
- Host potential students for in office enrollment appointments
- Follow up on potential student leads provided by our marketing and call center teams
- Serve as 160's salesperson and new business development agent for your local area
- Develop relationships and work with local governmental agencies and like-minded organizations to market and promote your branch in the local community
- Host and attend community events and career fairs
- Serve as a supporter to 160 students from day of enrollment through graduation
- Manage all day-to-day on-site operations and responsibilities of your 160 branch
- Open/Close office daily
- Maintain accurate student and state files
- Complete enrollment paperwork and collect tuition payments when applicable
- Build long last professional relationships with students throughout the duration of their career
- Driven by financial success
- Driven to perform above and beyond expectations
- Self-starter/self-sufficient with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail Oriented
- Team player who can manage up and down the company hierarchy
- Personable with compassion for people
- Used to working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Problem solver that brings innovative ideas to the company
- Adaptability/flexible to frequent change
- Ability to plan ahead and see the bigger picture
- Ability to multi-task daily
- Strong communicator, written and verbal
Qualifications/Skills and Education:
- Sales Experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office - Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in management or a related field
160 Driving AcademyBarstow, CA
Get fresh Business Development Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.