Branch Manager Trainee
160 Driving Academy is currently looking for driven, dependable college graduates to take part in a nation-wide program to join our leadership training program. The CDL industry is one of the most in-demand industries in the entire world. Here at 160 Driving Academy, we graduate over 25,000 students per year and play a massive role helping students bridge the gap between today and an exciting tomorrow.
Individuals who wish to apply must be able to attend a 4 week in-person, paid training in Chicago, IL. Training will consist of an in-depth study of CDL compliance, procedures, and overall general knowledge of the CDL industry. Once the training is completed, candidates will be asked to manage on of our many driving academies.
The compensations for these positions will be 75K - 100K base salary. Once training is completed, candidates will be placed into two categories, Associate Manager and Branch Manager. Interested candidates must be willing to relocate to a site of 160 Driving Academy's choosing.
Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service, retail management, or operations, as a 160 Branch Sales Manager you will have exposure to all facets of the business and a career full of growth opportunities.
160 Driving Academy is the nation's largest CDL training provider and fastest growing vocational school. Over the last 10 years, we have built a system of over 140 schools with proprietary learning techniques, world-class instructors, and a safety-first approach.
You will be responsible for recruiting students into the 160 CDL training program. To be successful, you will need to build and maintain local partnership with various trucking companies and community partners. Maintaining and storing accurate student databases and state files per local regulations are also critical to both the company's and your personal success.
We offer competitive compensation plans with high earning opportunities for top performers. 160 also maintains a strong culture of promotion from within, so advancement opportunities are always around the corner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and recruit student drivers for 160's 4-week, CDL training program
- Perform SITS in-office
- Follow up on potential student leads
- Serve as 160's salesperson for your local area
- Develop relationships and work with local governmental agencies and like-minded organizations to market and promote your branch in the local community and metro area
- Host & attend Community events/career fairs
- Serve as a supporter to 160 students from day of enrollment to the day of graduation
- Manage all day-to-day on-site operations and responsibilities of your 160-branch location
- Open/Close office daily
- Maintain accurate student/state files
- Complete enrollment paperwork and collect tuition payments when applicable
- Build long lasting professional relationships with students throughout the duration of their career
- Driven by financial success
- Driven to perform above and beyond expectations
- Self-starter/self-sufficient with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail Oriented
- Team player who can manage up and down the company hierarchy
- Personable with compassion for people
- Used to working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Problem solver that brings innovative ideas to the company
- Adaptability/flexible to frequent change
- Ability to plan ahead and see the bigger picture
- Ability to multi-task daily
- Strong communicator, written and verbal
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Sales Experience is a huge plus
- Microsoft Office- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in management or a related field
160 Driving AcademyPhoenix, AZ
Finance and InsuranceView All 160 Driving Academy Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.